Public Sector Finance
With public sector austerity still in effect, and with signs of it continuing for years to come, it’s been even more important to move the requirement for new equipment out of stringent capital expenditure and into more flexible revenue budgets.
We work with all kinds of public sector bodies, from nurseries to universities, leisure centres to government agencies. Each of them can see new and exciting potential in developing their growth with equipment leasing, which is much more managable and tax efficient than traditonal forms of bank lending.
Here are just some of the public sector groups we are able to work with:
- Health care
- Central and local government
- Housing associations
- And many more
We help the public sector with lease rentals for the following equipment:
- IT hardware, software, training and services
- Office furniture
- Sports facilities, including soft play and school playground equipment
- Vehicles and transportation
- CCTV and security equipment
- Specialist equipment (music technology, stage lighting)
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Catering and restaurant equipment
- Medical equipment and so much more…
There are big benefits for choosing a Johnson Reed public sector finance & leasing option:
- Fixed monthly, quarterly or annual repayments – easier financial planning
- Immediate access to much needed equipment – without cash flow restrictions
- Independent funding – will not affect any existing bank or credit relationships
- Simple to arrange – plans can be tailored and agreed quickly and easily
- Revenue budget not capital budget – keeping cash flow in tact
- Middle management sign off – no need to go to tender
- Experience – 20 years in the finance industry
- Slow start payments – defer the start of your contract to fit into next years budget
- Off balance sheet rental plan with option to acquire title – continue renting or simply hand back
Speak to one of our experienced finance advisors today, and we’ll help you tailor a deal to your requirements.
The UK fitness market is worth around £5 billion. Competition is rife and brands can’t afford to sit still. Members have never been more conscious of how they can train, develop and lose weight through technology at the gym. If you embrace this, your member base will...read more
Established in 1991, ukactive was created as the trade association for the leisure sector, committed to improving the health of the nation through promoting active lifestyles.
We grab five minutes with senior account executive, Adam Farrant, to discuss their ongoing mission, member benefits, important dates for your diaries and predictions for the leisure and fitness industries in the coming year.read more