Whether you’re looking to inject some funds into your business to stabilise your cash flow, or simply want to provide a cash barrier for an upcoming tax or VAT bill, our business loans provide a practical and viable solution.
When you take out an unsecured business loan with Johnson Reed;
- There’s no bank involvement necessary, it doesn’t affect any of your existing bank facilities
- You’ll receive a decision promptly, and the funds can be in your bank account within just 24 hours
- A fixed repayment schedule allows you to plan ahead and budget easily
- We’ll be here throughout the term of your agreement to support and assist you where necessary
- You can focus on other vital areas of your business, knowing that your business is financially secure and in good hands
When the unexpected hits, rely on Johnson Reed. Having worked with thousands of businesses over the last 20 years, we understand you’ll have plenty on your plate! Let us take one more thing off your hands.
Business Loan Example
|Minimum term:||3 Months|
|Loan Amount:||£2 – 200K|
|Funds in your account within:||24 hours|
VAT Bill Loan
Whilst a VAT bill isn’t always a crippling outlay, it can have a significant impact on your cash flow. We can offer you a loan for a term of just three months, and for as little as £2000. Get peace of mind by preparing for upcoming expenditure, and allow yourself to focus on other vital business avenues.
Corporation Tax Loan
Corporation tax deadlines are different to your other major taxes and can be incredibly disruptive to your cash flow. Allow us to steady the ship through this period with a quick influx of cash to free up your working capital. Running a business is a full time job! Let us remove the strain where possible.
If you’re embarking on a larger project, employing new staff or simply purchasing new equipment, (you may want to consider leasing for the latter) a longer-term cash injection could be just the ticket to leave your capital expenditure intact. A larger loan can also help you to future-proof your business and budget accurately around fixed repayments.
Our lending facilities can also be used for;
- Expansion plans
- Readiness programmes for new contracts
- Commercial property finance
- Business transfer
- Product development
Want to find out more about any of the above loan options? Get in touch with our friendly specialist team. We’d be happy to help!