Your business fit out is more than a basic necessity. As well as providing a base for your operation, it can be a pleasant environment for employees and customers alike, and be used as another tool to reflect and showcase your company branding.
Yet, the large outlay usually required for a fit out is hard for businesses to justify- or even find the capital for in the first place. Whether you’re starting up, relocating or expanding your current premises, Johnson Reed can finance 100% of your fit out and project costs.
What can I finance?
The basic necessities for business premises:
- Display units/ Storage
- CCTV/Alarm Systems
- Air Conditioning
…as well as all the industry-specific equipment required for your operation.
We have thousands of specialist fit outs under our belts, across a huge range of sectors; from trampoline and soft play to warehousing and retail premises.
Benefits of fit out finance
- Get your premises up and running, minimising the upfront cost and spreading the remainder across a fixed period, essentially, paying for the equipment as you use it!
- All the payment amounts and dates are agreed beforehand, allowing you to plan your budgets with confidence
- Preserve all-important cash flow
- Rentals are tax-efficient
- Leave any existing credit lines in tact
- One agreement can include all equipment and ancillary costs, ie. consultancy, installation, training and maintenance
Flexible, fast and fuss-free finance
At Johnson Reed, we pride ourselves on our trademark, ‘Quirky Kit Finance’; sourcing funding for what banks and traditional lenders consider to be ‘non-standard’ assets, ie. equipment with little or no residual value. There’s even less support out there for new-starts trying to secure bank finance of this nature.
We understand that your fit out is a crucial element of your business, regardless of stage or size. Utilising our ‘common-sense’ underwriting, we help our clients get the funds they need, when they need them.
As a one-stop shop for all your equipment finance requirements, we can work with the supplier/s of your choice and liaise with them directly, leaving to you focus on running your business.