Johnson Reed are CESA-approved specialists in the area of Catering equipment leasing and finance, having operated in this sector since 2005. We supply to all types of catering businesses, including restaurants, pubs and bars, fast food outlets, hotels, food franchises, and food processing / manufacturing facilities. We can cater to both companies and catering suppliers alike!
Over the past 12 months we have seen huge growth in the catering sector, no doubt to the ever-greater restriction and lack of understanding of banks when it comes to lending money to new start-ups for their much-needed equipment.
Whether you are looking to finance a single item of catering equipment or an entire refit of your premises, we promise to react quickly and access our panel of independent funders to get you answer as soon as possible. It doesn’t matter to us whether you are an established business or a brand new one, we will do our very best to provide you the same great level of service.
We can help you get leasing for:
- Cooking equipment
- Food-handling equipment
- Food-preparation equipment
- Refrigeration equipment
- Epos and cash registers
- Bespoke steel fabrication
- Cold rooms
- Coffee machines
One of the great things about using leasing for your catering equipment is the tax-efficient way in which you can borrow the equipment. Simply offset the cost of leasing against your tax bill, and at the end of the fixed term you own 100% of the equipment! Due to the nature of leasing, your fixed repayments will mean you can spend your precious cash on other areas of your business.
Latest Blog Post…
We offer all forms of finance but we believe the greatest benefits in most situations are offered by leasing, here’s why:
- Increase your profitability – You can conserve your working capital and put it to use in other more profitable ways
- Help your cash flow – Have the equipment you need now without affecting your companies cash reserves
- Afford the best quality – Get the very latest equipment don’t cut corners tomorrows technology today
- Pay as you use – You can pay for the equipment as its used and spread the cost through its working life, i.e. over three to five years
- Tax allowable – Rentals are fully tax deductible, so why not take advantage of this?
- Upgrade equipment – Get the benefit of new equipment by simply upgrading the equipment or extending its current usage
- Plan your budgets – FD’s love to know repayments are fixed
- Simple direct debit – One rental can include all equipment and ancillary costs i.e. consultancy, installation, training and maintenance
- Keep your credit lines intact – Leasing does not affect any of your existing credit lines